The Craft Brewing Association is a volunteer, self-help group of homebrewers who wish to maintain the craft of brewing in the UK and improve their beers. The CBA is recognized by CAMRA as the UK's national home brewing organisation.
We aim to encourage and spread the craft of homebrewing by:
- Getting together to taste and discuss home brewed beer.
- Publishing the only UK home brewing magazine, Brewer's Contact.
- Providing information on brewing techniques.
- Encouraging the supply of high quality home brewing ingredients and equipment.
- Holding festivals to publicise the high standards achieved by home brewers. See here for info about the 2012 Nationals!
Latest Forum Posts
No posts to display.